- Fitness Center – cardiovascular/strength training equipment, walking track
- Aquatic Center – lap pool, small warm-water pool, zero-depth pool
- Water Exercise Classes
- Group Fitness Classes
- Xerzone – interactive gaming area
- Kids’ Gym – Fargo-themed climbing and play area
- Six Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Basketball Gym – two full-sized courts
- Whirlpool, Sauna and Towel Service
- Social Center – comfy seating and open space
- PlayTown Short-Term Child Care – included in Family Household Package Membership
- For a list of even more member benefits, visit our Benefits of Membership page
Come in at anytime for a tour!
Contact our Member Relations Coordinator with any questions or to set up a time to see all the YMCA has to offer!
Christine Hoff: 701.364.4121 or email@example.com
Parking is, at times, congested at the Fercho YMCA. Due to this issue we have agreements with several neighboring parking lots to help members find a place to park:
- 1st Ave S: Free two-hour and four-hour parking spaces are available on the street north of the YMCA from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday. Unlimited street parking is available after 5:00pm and on the weekends.
- Island Park Ramp: The lower level of the ramp on 1st Ave S may be utilized free of charge after 5:00pm on Monday – Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Professional Building Parking Lot: This lot on 4th St S may be utilized after 5:00pm free of charge.
- Wells Fargo Lot: This lot on 1st Ave S may be utilized after 5:00pm free of charge.
A big THANK YOU to members who save parking spots close to the doors for seniors and members with small children. You truly showcase the YMCA’s values of respect and caring, and you get a few extra steps in each day!