Are you looking to make ongoing healthy lifestyle changes through weight loss? Join a YMCA Weight Loss Challenge!
Weight Loss Challenges at the YMCA are designed so that individuals of all levels of fitness can take steps towards healthy lifestyle changes, and approach weight loss in a safe, motivating, and supportive environment.
Winter Meltdown Challenge - Virtual Options Available!
Looking to make healthy lifestyle changes through weight loss? Join our Winter Weight Loss Meltdown! Each week, a certified personal trainer will meet with you virtually or in-person, and help make a plan for your weight loss journey, including exercise, nutrition, and more! Weekly check-ins and consultations will help hold you accountable – join with friends for extra motivation!
|January 4 - February 13||Ages 15+||Members: $125||Non-Members: $150|
This program is valued at $480 for Members and $899 for Non-Members
- Six virtual or in-person consultations with a Certified Personal Trainer – one 30min. session/week
- Three InBody Composition Scans - optional
- Weekly on-your-own exercise challenges
- Workout ideas, healthy recipes, fitness tips, and more!
Available Trainers & Schedules:
Work with our trainers to find a time that fits in your schedule!
Summer Weight Loss Challenge
Self-Led Program: Looking to make ongoing healthy lifestyle changes through weight loss? Join our Summer Weight Loss Challenge! A Certified Personal Trainer will help you map out a plan to reach your goals – join with friends for extra motivation!
- Ages 15+
- Members: $25
- Non-Members: $32
The Summer Weight Loss Challenge is a seasonal summer program. Please check back later for upcoming session dates and details!
• 3 InBody Composition Consultations
• 1 consultation with a Certified Personal Trainer
• 1 60min. Personal Training Session
• Weekly emails – including on-your-own exercise challenges, healthy recipes, and more!
• 1st Place: Myzone Heart Rate Monitor
• 2nd Place: 60min. Personal Training Session
• 3rd Place: 3 InBody Composition Scans
• 4th – 6th Place: YMCA Swag