When was the last time you felt well – physically, emotionally, and spiritually? Discover a unique plan of action for your overall wellbeing with a certified health coach at the YMCA!
Whether you’re just starting your wellness journey, or have been active for years, a YMCA health coach can help you become your best self, both inside and outside of the gym.
Develop healthy rituals, different habits, and feel totally transformed in your body. Together we will aim towards making changes that last!
- 45min. Sessions
- Offered in-person or virtually
- Ages 16+
A certified health coach can help you with:
- Discovering the relationship between stress and fat
- Defeating the “inner critic,” learning how to trust yourself, and discerning why you make the choices you make without judgment
- Breathing, meditation, and mindfulness techniques
- Finding what movements you enjoy
- Setting specific, measurable, and achievable goals, and building healthy habits that stick.
- Reviewing challenges and sticking points you may have during your week
- Learning how to honor hunger/fullness, identifying what foods are best for lasting energy, and making the connection between the gut and the brain
- Members: $55/session or $590 for a 12-session package
- Non-Members: $70/session or $720 for a 12-session package
How to Purchase
Health Coaching sessions may be purchased in-person at either Member Services Desk or over the phone at 701.293.9622.
How to Schedule/Register
Health Coaching sessions may be scheduled at either Member Services Desk, Fitness Desk or over the phone at 701.356.1453. Sessions must be paid for in full before they are scheduled. Online registration is not available for Health Coaching sessions.