FIND YOUR REASON TO GIVE.
Every day, the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties strengthens our community for kids, adults, seniors, and families. We do this through facilities and programs that teach, connect, heal, nourish, and encourage. We are dedicated to enhancing the spirit, mind, and body of all by focusing on three key areas: youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Give Today Download Brochure
Five-year-old Addison unexpectedly lost her dad in March 2021. Her mother, Megan, searched for a place that would provide care and stability as young Addie processed her grief. Megan enrolled her daughter in a preschool program at the YMCA. Staff welcomed Addie with open arms, were sensitive to her needs, and offered Megan a child care scholarship. Addie thrived! The following year, Addie was even able to jump ahead to first grade! “I truly believe Addie’s growth was largely impacted by the staff at the YMCA,” Megan said. “They are such caring and loving people. I couldn’t be more thankful for what they’ve done for my daughter.”
Read More of Addie's Story
Your Donation Makes a Difference
- $25 provides five meals through our community partnership meal programs.
- $100 provides one, 12-week session of LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA, our cancer survivorship program.
- $1,000 provides a one-year YMCA membership for a family to build stronger bonds and grow healthier together.
- $2,500 provides ten sessions of adaptive swimming lessons, which teaches skills to accommodate individual abilities, needs, and goals.
- Online: Use our easy online portal to donate online.
- By Mail: Send payment to YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties | Attn: Annual Campaign | 400 1st Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103.
- Through Matching Gift Programs: Inquire with your employer to see if your company has a program.
Did You Know
In 2022, through the generosity of our donors:
- Throughout the school year and summer the YMCA fed 1,800+ children per week in Cass and Clay Counties.
- On average 32% of our child care participants received scholarship dollars to learn and grow.