FIND YOUR REASON TO GIVE.
Every day, the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties strengthens our community for individuals and families with facilities and programs that teach, connect, heal, nourish and encourage. Caring for the social and emotional well-being of individuals and families remains a top priority. More than ever before, we are finding ways to incorporate mental health, mindfulness, and resilience-building activities into our spaces and programs. Your generosity allows the Y to continue to provide opportunities for everyone to learn, grow, and thrive.
Give Today Download Brochure
Meet Lisa and Eira
The pool has become Lisa’s and Eira’s retreat from the hustle and bustle of their daily lives. At home, therapists and case managers fill their spaces, mobility equipment is a permanent fixture, and unsolicited opinions make their way in. As odd as it may sound, the bright, busy and bustling Aquatic Center has become an escape from the demands of their daily lives. A moment for them to be together, uninterrupted, mother and daughter. Click below to learn more about Lisa and Eira's story and how the Y made such a lasting impact in their lives.
Click To Learn More About Lisa & Eira Click to watch Lisa and Eira's Story
Your Donation Makes a Difference
- $25 provides five meals through our community partnership meal programs.
- $100 provides one, 12-week session of LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA, our cancer survivorship program.
- $1,000 provides a one-year YMCA membership for a family to build stronger bonds and grow healthier together.
- $2,500 provides ten sessions of adaptive swimming lessons, which teaches skills to accommodate individual abilities, needs, and goals.
- Online: Use our easy online portal to donate online.
- By Mail: Send payment to YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties | Attn: Annual Campaign | 400 1st Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103.
- Through Matching Gift Programs: Inquire with your employer to see if your company has a program.
Did You Know
Through the generosity of our donors:
- In 2021, the Y distributed 140,000 meal bags to youth through the Summer To-Go Meal Program.
- In 2021, 30% of our child care participants received scholarship dollars to learn and grow.