The Y doesn’t just provide services, we transform lives. Donations make it possible for a child to prepare for a bright academic future, for a neighbor to regain strength after cancer, for a senior to find community, and so much more. Help make the transformative work of the YMCA accessible to all!
Give Today Download Annual Campaign Brochure
The YMCA nurtures the potential of every child and teen through quality, developmental programming like swimming lessons, basketball, summer camps, and high-quality child care.
Jak and Alex, brothers in foster care, are just one story of the immense impact a week at camp can have on a child. From catching frogs to dancing their cares away, they received “the best week ever” at Camp Cormorant last summer and have been changed for life.
Learn more about YMCA Camp Cormorant Learn more about Jak and Alex's story
The YMCA improves the community’s well-being through programs, like Women’s Wellness Camp, LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA, and membership that promote wellness and help others reclaim their health.
LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA
During the free, 12-week program of LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA, Colleen was able to achieve the independence and restoration of confidence she desired, giving her the strength to be able to flourish and thrive amidst a continued, difficult health journey with cancer.
Learn more about LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA Learn more about Colleen's story
The YMCA responds to society’s most pressing needs by developing innovative, community-based solutions, like our meal programs, to help those in need reach their full potential.
Abeer and her children are often seen laughing with other families and seniors in the YMCA Social Center, finding both nourishment and community through the free meals provided. They have found more than a gym at the YMCA. They have found a family that makes them feel loved and cared for.
Learn more about YMCA Meals Programs Learn more about Abeer's story
Your donation can make a difference:
- Online: Use our easy online portal to donate online.
- By Mail: Send payment to YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties | Attn: Annual Campaign | 400 1st Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103.
- Through Matching Gift Programs: Inquire with your employer to see if your company has a program.
- Through Honorary and Memorial Gifts: Make a donation in memory or honor of a friend or loved one.
Experience the impact:
Read stories of individuals and families who have been impacted through the YMCA Annual Campaign!
Did You Know
Through the generosity of our donors:
- In 2019, 317 youth received scholarships to attend Camp Cormorant.
- In 2019, 32 cancer survivors were able to find community and strength through LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA.
- In 2019, 66,000 meals were served to youth and seniors through our summer meal programs.
- On average, 23% of our child care participants receive scholarship dollars.
- On average, 19% of our members receive scholarship dollars to belong to the YMCA