For up to two hours per day, kids ages 6 weeks through 8 years can play in a safe, fun environment while their parents work out! No reservations required.
PlayTown Fall Hours - through December 31
Fercho & Schlossman YMCAs
|Monday - Friday||8:30am - 1:30pm and 4:00 - 7:30pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 1:30 pm|
|Sunday||2:00 - 6:00pm|
PlayTown usage is included with all Family/Household Package memberships!
Memberships are $114/month, and include care for up to two hours per day for all children on the membership. PlayTown usage is also included in military membership types.
YMCA members without a Family/Household Package membership type, Nationwide members, and Family Wellness members are welcome to stop by the Member Services Desk to purchase two hours of PlayTown usage for $14/child.
Pick-Up: $5/every 10 minutes past pick-up or closing time. Late fee may be assessed if parent arrives after two-hour limit.
At this time, non-members and guests are not able to utilize PlayTown.
PlayTown Rules & Guidelines
- Care is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. For the safety of the children in our care, during busy periods we may not be able to accommodate your child.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the building while their children are in our care.
- To keep PlayTown allergy-friendly, snacks are not allowed.
- PlayTown is a screen-free zone! We'll be having tons of active fun, so please leave all phones, tablets, etc. at home.
- Children are encouraged to bring their own labeled water bottle. Bottles of milk/formula are to be prepared, labeled and dated in a sanitary bottle.
- Families must provide their own diaper and wipes - due to sanitary reasons, we only use disposable diapers.
- Bring a clean set of clothing with your children in case of an accident.
- Please have all personal belongings labeled with child's name.