From fitness and wellness programming, to child care, aquatics, youth sports, and more – there’s something for everyone at the YMCA!
Programs & Camps
Register for YMCA programs and camps using the button below, or scroll down to view program registration policies, learn more about your online account, and more!
Join the YMCA
With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership gives you the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive! You have made an important step toward living a healthier lifestyle, and we are here to support you and your family on your journey!
YMCA Programs & Camps Registration & Policies
How To Register
• In-Person: Stop in to either YMCA location, and our team would be happy to help get you signed up!
• By Phone: Call 701.293.9622 and we would be happy to register you by phone!
• Online: Use the button below to get registered online. After clicking the “Register Now” button below, click on the Login tab. If you’re a current YMCA member or have registered for our programs in the past, you will be able to sign in to your account to get registered. If you’ve never been a member or enrolled in any of our programs, you will be able to create an account.
Program Registration Policies
• Registration must be completed before the applicable deadlines.
• Program fees will be pro-rated if participants join after the start date. Participants will not be reimbursed for classes missed after enrollment in the program.
• Classes are subject to change or cancel based on enrollment.
Program Credit/Refund Policy
There is a $10 charge for all refunds/credits unless the class is cancelled by the YMCA. If you apply one week prior to the first class meeting, then a full credit, less $10 will be given. Once a class begins, no credit will be given. There will be no credit/refund due to weather-related cancellations. No credit is given for membership or missed classes. You will need to fill out a refund/credit form, which can also be found at either Member Services Desk. The form will be reviewed by the department and you will be informed of the action taken.
It is the responsibility of every individual or their parent/guardian to provide for their own accident and health coverage while participating in all YMCA activities. The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties does not provide any accident or health coverage for participants.
Our online registration portal makes managing your YMCA account easy! Here are some things you can do in your YMCA account:
• Register for programs, events, and services
• Join the YMCA as a member
• Update billing information, address, contact information, or other information at any time
• View your account balance and make necessary payments
• View and print receipts
• Support the YMCA cause and make a donation