Program Registration Policies
• Registration must be completed before the applicable deadlines.
• Program fees will be pro-rated if participants join after the start date. Participants will not be reimbursed for classes missed after enrollment in the program.
• Classes are subject to change or cancel based on enrollment.
Program Credit/Refund Policy
There is a $10 charge for all refunds/credits unless the class is cancelled by the YMCA. If you apply one week prior to the first class meeting, then a full credit, less $10 will be given. Once a class begins, no credit will be given. There will be no credits/refunds for membership, or for classes missed due to weather-related cancellations, illness, other activities, etc. You will need to fill out a refund/credit form, which can also be found at either Member Services Desk. The form will be reviewed by the department and you will be informed of the action taken.
It is the responsibility of every individual or their parent/guardian to provide for their own accident and health coverage while participating in all YMCA activities. The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties does not provide any accident or health coverage for participants.
How To Register & Your YMCA Account
How To Register
• In-Person: Stop in to either YMCA location, and our team would be happy to help get you signed up!
• By Phone: Call 701.293.9622 and we would be happy to register you by phone!
• Online: Use the button below to get registered online.
After clicking the “Register Now” button below, click on the Login tab. If you’re a current YMCA member or have registered for our programs in the past, you will be able to sign in to your account to get registered. If you’ve never been a member or enrolled in any of our programs, you will be able to create an account.
Our online registration portal makes managing your YMCA account easy! Here are some things you can do in your YMCA account:
• Register for programs, events, and services
• Join the YMCA as a member
• Update billing information, address, contact information, or other information at any time
• View your account balance and make necessary payments
• View and print receipts
• Support the YMCA cause and make a donation