Look beyond the scale with Body Composition Assessments, available at both YMCA locations!
See you what you’re really made of with the InBody 570, a piece of equipment that uses cutting-edge technology to measure many areas of body composition, including:
|Weight||Body Fat Mass||Body Composition History|
|Lean Body Mass||Skeletal Muscle Mass||Body Fat-LBM Control|
|Dry Lean Mass||Percent Body Fat||Segmental Fat Analysis|
|Total Body Water||Body Mass Index||Basal Metabolic Rate|
|Intracellular Water||Segmental Lean Analysis||Visceral Fat Level|
|Extracellular Water||ECW/TBW Ratio||Impedance|
InBody is trusted by top hospitals, gyms and professional sports teams because of its precision and ease of use. The machine is fast, accurate and non-invasive. It is also the only machine that is correlated to be 98% as accurate as the DEXA (Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometer) commonly regarded as the industry’s gold standard. The average cost of a DEXA scan is $132.
Meet with a Personal Trainer that will utilize the InBody 570 to lead you through a full body composition analysis! Assessment appointments are only 15 minutes and include a full analysis of your results.
Come to INBODY DAYS!
Get your Inbody Composition Assessment on June 20 or 21 at our Schlossman location and receive a HUGE DISCOUNT!
YMCA Members: ONLY $5/scan
Non-Members: ONLY $15/scan
YMCA Members: $17/scan
Appointments can be made at either Member Services Desk. We encourage participants to sign up at least 24 hours in advance.
For the most accurate and consistent results, we encourage participants to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Hydrate well the day before.
• Do not drink caffeine the day of your test.
• Do not eat for 3 to 4 hours prior to testing.
• Do not exercise 6 to 12 hours prior to testing.
• Do not take InBody test after a shower or sauna.
• Do not consume alcohol 24 hours prior to testing.
• Avoid using lotion on hands or feet.
• For women, avoid testing if you are menstruating.
• Individuals with pacemakers and other electronic medical devices or women who are pregnant should not use InBody.