Huddle up‚ flag football is here! Flag Football at the Y is a recreational program designed for youngsters new to the sport of football as well as those not quite ready for tackle football. This program is geared toward those youth who want to learn how to play the sport, dive into the rules, tactics, and skills – and more importantly HAVE FUN! Flag football is open to both boys and girls. Weather permitting, flag football will be outside. Otherwise, participants can meet in the Schlossman Basketball Gym.
- Fercho YMCA
- Ages 3 - 6+
- Member: $56
- Non-Member: $70
- Falls Session I
- September 1 - October 13
Days/Times – Choose One!
- Ages 3 - 5⎟Wednesday, 3:00 - 3:30pm
- Ages 6+⎟Wednesday, 3:45 - 4:15pm
- What to Wear/Bring: Clothes participants can move around in, tennis shoes, water bottle
- Parent participation encouraged for ages 3-4.
- Program will be held outdoors if the weather permits!