Tour de Fargo
BIKE 300 MILES | WIN FUN PRIZES | JULY 1 - 31, 2023
Introducing our brand new biking challenge - the Tour de Fargo! During the month of July, rack up mileage by cycling outdoors, indoors, or in a cycling class and record your progress on the tracking boards at the YMCA.
Keep yourself accountable and compete with other participants – there will be opportunities for outdoor "Group Rides" at the YMCA, where you can meet up with other participants and log some mileage together. Plus, each week, we’ll send an email to participants, including competition updates, cycling tips, and more.
The ultimate goal is to bike 300 miles - but those looking for an extra challenge can go above and beyond for a chance to win our grand prize!
Registration & More Info
- Register online or in-person at either YMCA location before July 17, 2023
- Members: $25, Non-Members: $45 | Ages 12+
- Registration includes a personal tracker and a Camelbak cycling water bottle.
- Participants who register online may stop by either YMCA location to pick up their welcome packet
- All participants who reach 300 miles or more will be entered into a drawing to win our grand prize!