Looking for a reset? Join other women at camp as we recharge and improve our well-being through fitness, nutrition, and self care! We’ll explore a variety of exercise, stress management and nutrition tips to help you on your wellness journey, and our NEW ‘build-your-own’ scheduling allows you to choose workshops based on your interests and what you’d like to gain from the weekend. Reconnect with nature, make long-lasting friendships, and take time just for you!
Over the course of three days you will enjoy a fresh taste on fitness and relaxation, draw inspiration from mental health speakers, reach your nutrition goals with an on-site dietitian, and identify true beauty and restoration with our creative workshops.
|Dates||Start Time||End Time|
|August 21 - August 22||9:30am Saturday||3:00pm Sunday|
- YMCA Camp Cormorant (14563 YMCA Ln, Lake Park, MN)
- Ages 18+
- Guided nature hikes
- Outdoor music with learn-to-dance moves
- Yoga & Guided Meditation
- Climbing/Riding the Zipline
- Morning Walk/Run
*Some activities have limited space.
- 9:30am - Check-in
- 10:30am - Community Builder/ Ice Breaker
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 1:00pm - Health Speaker
- 2:00-5:30pm - High Ropes (chosen by participant)
- 3:30pm - Exercise (Group Fitness class)
- 4:30pm - Workshop (chosen by participant)
- 5:30pm - Cabin Time
- 6:00pm - Dinner
- 6:30pm - TBA
- 7:30pm - Night Hike
- 9:00pm - Campfire, S'mores, Games, etc.
- 7:00am - Walk/run
- 8:00am - Breakfast
- 8:30am - Spiritual Workshop (chosen by participant)
- 9:00am - Workshop (chosen by participant)
- 9:00-10:00am - High Ropes (chosen by participant)
- 11:00am - Ziplining
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:30pm - Cabin Time
- 1:00pm - Connection Activity
- 1:30pm - Ceremony
Go At Your Own Pace
- Try everything or choose to read a book under a tree by the lake. Our built-your-own schedule allows you the flexibility to choose your weekend focus.
For more information on Women’s Wellness Camps, please contact Katelyn Whittenburg at 701.364.4140 or email@example.com