October 1 - 2 | YMCA Camp Cormorant (14563 YMCA Ln, Lake Park, MN) | Ages 18+
Looking for a reset? Join other women at camp as we recharge and improve our well-being through fitness, nutrition, and self care! We’ll explore a variety of exercise, stress management and nutrition tips to help you on your wellness journey, and our NEW ‘build-your-own’ scheduling allows you to choose workshops based on your interests and what you’d like to gain from the weekend. Reconnect with nature, make long-lasting friendships, and take time just for you!
Over the course of three days you will enjoy a fresh taste of fitness and relaxation, draw inspiration from mental health speakers, reach your nutrition goals with an on-site dietitian, and identify true beauty and restoration with our creative workshops.
- YMCA Camp Cormorant (14563 YMCA Ln, Lake Park, MN)
- Ages 18+
- Member: $215
- Non-Member: $250
- Guided nature hikes
- Outdoor music with learn-to-dance moves
- Yoga & Guided Meditation
- Climbing/Riding the Zipline
- Morning Walk/Run
*Some activities have limited space.
- 9:30am - Check-in
- 10:30am - Community Builder/ Ice Breaker
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 1:00pm - Health Speaker
- 2:00-5:30pm - High Ropes (chosen by participant)
- 3:30pm - Exercise (Group Fitness class)
- 4:30pm - Workshop (chosen by participant)
- 5:30pm - Cabin Time
- 6:00pm - Dinner
- 6:30pm - TBA
- 7:30pm - Night Hike
- 9:00pm - Campfire, S'mores, Games, etc.
- 7:00am - Walk/run
- 8:00am - Breakfast
- 8:30am - Spiritual Workshop (chosen by participant)
- 9:00am - Workshop (chosen by participant)
- 9:00-10:00am - High Ropes (chosen by participant)
- 11:00am - Ziplining
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:30pm - Cabin Time
- 1:00pm - Connection Activity
- 1:30pm - Ceremony
Go At Your Own Pace
- Try everything or choose to read a book under a tree by the lake. Our built-your-own schedule allows you the flexibility to choose your weekend focus.
Winter Women's Wellness Weekend
YMCA Camp Cormorant Welcome Center | Ages 21+
Join us for a winter-themed retreat packed with fun and relaxation for you and your friends! Enjoy hot cocoa by the fireside, outdoor snow activities including downhill sledding and trail hiking, yoga, journaling, exercise classes, and more! Healthy meals and lodging provided in our cozy Welcome Center.
This is a seasonal event. Please check back later for upcoming dates and details!