At Women’s Wellness Camp, we want you to rise up and be in the presence of other strong female leaders. Over the course of three days you will enjoy a fresh taste on fitness and relaxation, draw inspiration from mental health speakers, reach your nutrition goals with an on-site dietitian, and identify true beauty and restoration with our creative workshops.
Women’s Wellness Camp is a seasonal summer program. Please check back later for 2021 dates and details!
- YMCA Camp Cormorant (14563 YMCA Ln, Lake Park, MN)
- Ages 18+
Additional Pricing Options:
- Buddy Rate: Sign up with a buddy and receive $20 off. Must register in person at either Member Services Desk. Must include buddy’s name at time of registration.
- Cabin Rate: Sign up a cabin of seven women and pay only $1,500 for the whole group. Cabin must be paid in-full in one lump sum by one camper. Once a cabin is registered, the YMCA will reach out to the registered camper to finalize the registration process.
- Lectures: Mental Health, Female Financial Independence,
- Nutrition: Meal-Prepping 101
- Creative Workshops: Succulent Gift Box, Homemade Soap Making, DIY Decor Signs, & Creative Poetry
- Exercises: Yoga, Barre™, Core™, Bootcamp, XaBeat®, STRONG® by Zumba, and BODYFLOW™ (campers will have the opportunity to pick and choose some of their classes in order to cater to their interests and level of fitness).
Sample Agenda (Saturday):
- 8:00am Light Morning Exercise
- 9:00am Breakfast
- 9:30am Cabin Activity
- 10:00am Creative Workshop
- 11:30am Mid-Morning Barre Class
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:30pm Meal Prepping 101
- 1:30pm Free Time & Relaxation
- 3:00pm Mental Health Lecture
- 4:00pm Mid-Afternoon Core Class
- 4:30pm Mid-Afternoon Snack
- 5:00pm Low Ropes Course
- 6:00pm Supper
- 6:30pm Free Time & Relaxation
- 7:30pm Sunset Yoga
- 8:30pm Campfire & Roasting Healthy Snacks
Things to Know:
- Check-In Time: Friday,12:00 – 1:00pm
- Check-Out Time: Sunday, 2:00pm
- Campers will receive follow-up emails leading up to camp, including an email in which they get to choose their preferred creative workshops.
- Packing List
For more information on Women’s Wellness Camps, please contact Katelyn Whittenburg at 701.364.4140 or firstname.lastname@example.org