Get in on the action with Soccer Skills! Learn soccer basics like dribbling, passing, shooting and defensive skills. Burn off some energy while making new friends, improving coordination, learning about teamwork and having a BLAST! Each week we will learn something new while building upon what we’ve already practiced. And there is nothing like the interaction of team sports to develop cooperation and sportsmanship!
- Schlossman YMCA Gym or outside if weather permits
- Ages 3 - 6+
- Member: $56
- Non-Member: $70
- Spring Session: March 8 - May 1 (No programs week of March 29 for Easter)
Days/Times – Choose one!
- Ages 3 – 5: Mondays, 5:00 - 5:30pm
- Ages 6+: Mondays, 5:45 – 6:15pm
- What to Wear/Bring: Clothes participants can move around in, tennis shoes, water bottle
- Parent participation encouraged for ages 3-5.
- Program is held outdoors unless the fields are too wet, so dress for the weather!