Join us for a fun soccer camp right before the holiday break! We'll focus on dribbling, passing, teamwork, and defensive skills. Burn off energy and have a blast!
|Dec 4 - 15, 2023||3 - 5 years||Tuesdays & Thursdays||5:30 - 6:15 p.m.||Fercho YMCA|
|Dec 4 - 15, 2023||6 - 9 years||Tuesdays & Thursdays||6:30 - 7:15 p.m.||Fercho YMCA|
Cost: $50/member, $75/non-member
Little ones will learn basic soccer skills like dribbling and passing while having a blast and getting some wiggles out! Parent participation required for the 2-3 year old class.
|Mar. 16 - May 4, 2024||2 - 3 years||Fridays||5:30 - 6:00pm||Schlossman YMCA|
|Mar. 16 - May 4, 2024||4 - 5 years||Fridays||6:15 - 6:45pm||Schlossman YMCA|
Youth Soccer League
Develop technical skills, cooperation, sportsmanship, and a love of the game in a fun environment where everyone gets a chance to shine!
Session Dates: April 8 - May 27, 2024
Cost: $99/member, $119/member
Leagues are available for Grades K - 1 (coed), and Grades 2 - 3 (boys league and girls league).
YMCA Youth Soccer League is parent/volunteer-led. If you (or your spouse, friend, family, etc.) sign up to volunteer to coach your child's team, you will receive 50% of the league fee refunded to you. If your child's team does not get a volunteer head coach and/or co-coach, your child's team will be cancelled.
- One practice per week at the Schlossman YMCA starting the week of April 8, 2024. Pick your practice time at registration.
- One practice per week at the Schlossman YMCA on Mondays OR Tuesdays, starting the week of June 10, 2024. Pick your practice time at registration.
- Games will take place on Saturday mornings (April 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25) outdoors at the Schlossman YMCA.
- Game schedules will be available the week of April 8, 2024.
- Games will take place on Thursday evenings (June 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 1) outdoors at the Schlossman YMCA.
- Game schedules will be available the week of June 10, 2024.
- Clothes participants can move around in, tennis shoes/cleats, shin guards, and water bottle
- K & 1st grade league participants will need to have a youth size 3 soccer ball, and the 2nd - 4th grade league participants will need a youth size 4 soccer ball.