Winter Challenge: January 1 – March 31
Use your Myzone Heart-Rate Monitor to rack up Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) and get entered to WIN prizes like YMCA swag! For every 500 MEPs you earn, you’ll get your name entered into the drawing one time.
ALL Myzone users will receive a notification in their Myzone app inbox with an invite to the challenge! You MUST have a Myzone Heart Rate Monitor to participate. Challenge is FREE and open to both members and non-members.
Questions? Please contact Ryan Carlson at 701.356.1447 or email@example.com
Myzone Heart Rate Monitors are available for purchase at the YMCA Member Services Desk.
- Special Member Price: $60 | Non-Member Price: $150
Myzone TV screens are available in the Fitness Center at Schlossman. Additionally, while you are away from the YMCA, you can continue to track your effort using the Myzone mobile app.
With the new Myzone technology on the mobile app, you will be able to:
- See your calories, heart rate, and effort in real-time
- Store up to 16 hours of exercise data
- Receive feedback from your workouts
- Set personal goals and keep yourself accountable using real-time data
- Connect with friends and motivate progress through a personalized social feed
- Participate in challenges with friends and other users within the YMCA (and win prizes!)
- and so much more!