CARE FOR CAREGIVERS MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
To show our gratitude for the sacrifices of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, the YMCA is excited to offer free, short-term memberships to healthcare workers employed at hospitals/nursing homes in our community.
Whether you care for patients, launder sheets, perform surgeries, or prepare meals, we want to say thank you by providing an outlet for you to re-energize and engage with your family.
The free membership will include access to both YMCA fitness facilities for healthcare workers and their families starting Monday, May 17 through Saturday, July 31, 2021.
- Memberships are valid from May 17 - July 31, 2021
- Program provides Family/Household memberships, including up to two adults and any children/dependents in the household. Dependents may include children/dependents ages 24 and under. Individuals must be living at the same address and are dependent for care and financial assistance.
- Participants will also receive coupons for YMCA programs and offerings, and the first 50 people to sign up will get a YMCA duffel!
- Program is FREE and open to the entire community!
HOW TO GET STARTED
New YMCA Members
Ready to sign up? Here's what you need to know:
- Stop by either YMCA location starting May 17 and show your employment badge and photo ID at the Member Services Desk.
- Participants may also choose to pay the difference of $23/month to access PlayTown Short-Term Child Care.
- Memberships will automatically end after July 31, 2021.
- Those who would like to continue their membership may join without paying an enrollment fee by August 31, 2021.
Current YMCA Members
Already an active member prior to May 17, 2021? Here's what you need to know:
- Stop by either YMCA location starting May 17 and show your employment badge at the Member Services Desk.
- Participants will not be charged during Caring for Caregivers program dates: May 17 - July 31, 2021.
- Current Family/Household Package members will continue to receive access to PlayTown at no additional cost through July 31, 2021.
- Starting in August, membership dues will resume for those signed up for automatic drafts.
- Questions about the program? View our FAQs using the button below or contact our team at 701.364.4124 or email@example.com
- Curious about what's included in a YMCA membership? Learn more about our facilities, offerings, and member benefits below!