Baton Twirling develops hand-eye coordination, poise, balance and endurance! Students also learn marching and modeling skills, while improving coordination and self-esteem. Participants in the program will learn to twirl both competitively and recreationally. Private lessons for older youth and adults are available, and classes can be adapted for students with special needs.
- Location: Fercho YMCA | Youth Center
- Ages: 4 - 18
- Tuesdays: 5:00 – 5:45pm OR 6:00 – 6:45pm
- Member: $56
- Non-Member: $70
- Winter Session: January 11 - February 27
- Spring Session: March 8 - May 1 (No programs week of March 29 for Easter)
- What to wear/bring: Clothes participants can move around in, tennis shoes, water bottle, baton.
- Batons are available from the instructor for $12.
- Baton twirlers can participate recreationally OR competitively in the same class.